FIRENZE - area Santa Croce
Piazza Della Signoria / Via dei Neri: in an elegant notified building, bright apartment on the second floor (with lift) consisting in 5 rooms. Recent renovation. Suitable both as a permanent home and for income.
The beautiful building, built in the 14th century and developed in the 17th century, was completely restored in 2010.
The real estate unit is located on the 2nd floor with a lift (which stops at the half floors, so we have to go up or down for 12 steps).
The apartment, arranged on one level, consists of n. 5 compartments plus accessories.
In particular, from the entrance we find:
- windowed hallway on which opens the main bathroom equipped with all sanitary fittings (as well as a SHOWER WITH WINDOW) overlooking a small internal courtyard; the bathroom leads to a small laundry room, also overlooking the internal courtyard.
- large hallway
- two bedrooms, with an interposed bathroom (the second bathroom)
- eat-in kitchen, equipped with utility room / pantry
- large living / dining room with frescoed ceilings
The other rooms are with splendid coffered ceilings.
In particular, one of the two bedrooms overlooks the internal courtyard, while the other, overlooking the street, is equipped with a small walk-in / closet.
All the rooms intended for permanent residence have windows, including the main bathroom, while the smallest is equipped with forced ventilation.
The height of the main rooms varies from 2.70 and 3.00 meters while bathrooms 1 and 2 are counter-ceilinged at a height of 2.40 meters.
Indicative measures: Cadastral area 133 square meters
- Air conditioning
- Single thermo
- Porter's house used for storage and bikes.
EQUIPPED WITH CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY
A / 2
Income 1250 euros approximately
|Sup. Principale - 2nd floor
||133 Sq. mt.